The Web Sites are intended for adults. If you are not yet 18 years old or lack the legal authority to form legally binding contracts under applicable law, please do not use any of the Web Sites. Shift Health understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy, particularly in their online interactions. This website is not designed for and does not intentionally target or solicit to children 18 years of age and younger.
Information We Collect from Web Site Users and How We Use It
Shift Health collects the domain names of visitors to its Web Sites to measure the number of visits, pages visited, and average time spent on each Web Site. This information is used to improve the design of our Web Sites and make them more user-friendly. Shift Health also collects the e-mail addresses and other contact information you provide when you send us e-mail messages. This information is used solely to reply to your original e-mail message.
We may also collect information from you passively using “cookies” and “action tags.” “Cookies” are small text files that are placed on your computer in order to identify your Web browser and the activities of your computer on our Web Sites.
Cookies may be used to:
- personalize your experience on our Web Sites,
- assist you in using our products (such as saving time by not having to reenter your name upon each visit to our Web Sites),
- allow us to statistically monitor how you are using our Web Sites to help us improve our online offerings.
You may set your web browser to not accept cookies. If you do, you may still use our Web Sites, however, certain products, offerings, features, or resources of our Web Sites may not work properly and you may experience some loss of convenience.
“Action tags,” also known as web beacons or gif tags, are a web technology used to help track web site usage, such as how many times a specific page has been viewed. Action tags are invisible to you. Unlike cookies, action tags are not placed on your computer. Information collected using cookies and action tags is not used by Shift Health to market its services directly to you (other than to improve the quality and usability of our Web Sites).
Information We Collect from Registered Users and How We Use It
Certain Web Sites require users to register with Shift Health by supplying their names and other personal information in order to have access to specific Web Site features (“Registered Users”). All Registered Users receive a username and password. When you register on a Web Site, Shift Health may use your data to provide you with information reports as well as information about goods and services offered by Shift Health. Shift Health may also use the information provided by Registered Users to perform statistical analyses on our clients and understand client demographics.
Because Shift Health is a global organization, information collected on this Site or through other means may be transferred from time to time among the Shift Health offices or personnel, or to third parties located throughout the world, and this Site may be viewed and hosted anywhere in the world, including countries that may not have laws regulating the use and transfer of personally-identifiable data. By using the Site, submitting information through the Site, or submitting information to Shift Health through other means, you voluntarily consent to such international transfer and hosting of such information and its attendant consequences.
Information Related to Employment
As a Registered User, you can use some Web Sites to inform us of your interest in employment with Shift Health, to send us your resume or other information about yourself. This information may include your name, address, e-mail address, and information about your job history, experience, and education. We may also ask you for other information to help us tell whether you would be eligible under local immigration or employment laws to work in a particular country. You are able to provide us additional information that you think may be useful for us to evaluate your experience as it relates to potential employment with Shift Health.
We will use the information you supply to evaluate your qualifications for positions offered by Shift Health and possibly to contact you regarding any positions in which we believe you may be interested.
Change and/or Delete Information
You may access, correct, update, and/or delete as the case may be, any personally-identifiable information that you submit to Shift Health through this Site or through other means. To do so, please either follow instructions on the page of the Site on which you have provided such information or subscribed or registered or contact us.
If you wish to stop receiving e-mails from us, simply click unsubscribe
Geographic Transfer and Storage of Information
Sharing and Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Shift Health is not in the business of selling User Information to others. Shift Health may, however, share or disclose information you provide us to other companies and people under the following circumstances:
- Agents and Service Providers. We sometimes employ or contract with other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, such as supporting our systems infrastructure, arranging conferences, etc. Such information will be used solely to provide the contracted services for Shift Health.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy assets. If any Shift Health business unit is sold or substantially all of Shift Health is acquired, User Information relevant to the operation sold could be one of the transferred assets.
- Shift Health has the right to disclose any User Information without your prior permission if Shift Health apprehends in its sole and absolute discretion that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Shift Health, its clients, suppliers, or the public; or respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties. We may also disclose User Information as we deem necessary in our sole discretion or by Court Order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. In this we will strictly adhere to regulations and laws in the relevant jurisdictions.
Shift Health may aggregate User Information and may disclose aggregated information to third parties for marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you.
Links to Other Sites
Shift Health places a high priority on the security of User Information. We utilize technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification, and improper disclosure. Shift Health securely stores the information you enter on the Web Sites, including registration information and your account password, on our data servers. However, no computer system or information can ever be fully protected against every possible hazard. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of any information you provide to us and you do so at your own risk.
You must maintain the confidentiality of your username and password, and are responsible for restricting unauthorized access to your computer.