Shift Health Releases Health Intelligence Report on Evolving Current Approaches to Health Technology Assessments for the Evaluation of Precision Oncology Therapeutics
Tip of the Iceberg: Assessing the Global Socioeconomic Costs of Alzheimer’s Disease
From the Voices of People with Haemophilia A and Their Caregivers
COVID-19 and the Future of Health Research and Innovation
With small trial sizes, lack of active comparators and limited knowledge of the prognostic value of biomarkers complicating the generation of evidence, precision oncology therapeutics pose a challenge to current HTA approaches.
We are pleased to share our recently published Health Intelligence report, “When Precision Meets Decision”, which examines the opportunity to evolve current health technology assessment (HTA) approaches for the evaluation of precision oncology therapeutics by systematically extending the window for evidence generation and decision-making to the full lifecycle of a technology.
In the report, we explore the Life Cycle HTA Framework from Pre-Market to Post-Market.
Expert authors supporting this report include:
- Dr. Jean-Yves Blay, Director General, Centre Léon Bérard; Director, European Reference Network-EURACAN; Former President, European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC)
- Sir Andrew Dillon, Independent Advisor. Founding Chief Executive, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), UK
- Dr. Brian O’Rourke, Former President & CEO, CADTH; Chair, HTA Steering Committee, Centre for Innovation in Regulatory Science; Council Chair, ISPOR HTA Council
- Dr. Ulf Persson, Professor in Health Economics, Lund University; Senior Advisor and Former CEO, Institute of Health Economics – The Swedish Institute for Health Economics; Board Member, Swedish Dental and Pharmaceutical Benefits Board
- Ms. Anne-Pierre Pickaert, HTA and patient engagement specialist, Patvocates; Founder, Care4Access; Patient Advocacy Committee member, European Blood Marrow Transplant society (EBMT); Steering committee member, Acute Leukemia Advocates Network (ALAN)
For more information, access the full report HERE.